Socks - UNIE JERSEY LIN - beige
MI-CHAUSSETTES IN LIN 100% FRANCAISes :
1. Linen culture in northern France.
2. Filtering the wire in northern France.
3. Dyeing the wire in northern France.
4. Knitting socks at LABONAL in Alsace.
- Linen is the oldest textile in the world.
- France ranks 1st in the world for the quality of flax it produces and 2nd for fibre production.
- Flax is THE most environmentally friendly FIBRE.
- Very nice to wear, the linen is fresh, comfortable and durable.
TAKE PART IN SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT BY WEARING THESE 100% FRENCH !!! SOCKS
Seamless for unrivalled well-being.
Our tips for using :
Upside down wash at 30 degrees.
You might also like
Chic, elegant and seamless socks.
A sober and elegant style with fine gauges, a neat finish and noble materials: wool, scottish yarn, angora...
Designed and manufactured in France since 1924, Labonal socks offer you unparalleled comfort.
Coming from noble and innovative materials, with a constant concern for perfection, they guarantee you an impeccable quality.
- comfort & elegance
- 70% lin, 17% cotton, 12% polyamide, 1% spandex
- Material (composition)
- Country of manufacture
- Socks shape